Rasmus Kyhn-Hansen is a lawyer specialized in wind, Oil, and gas.
He has due to the work as an in-house senior legal counsel well-founded knowledge with respect to the offshore sector and large experience with contract negotiations with respect to complex, high risk, and high-value projects. He fully understands the interactions between the various project teams i.e. the procurement team and the execution team.
He has worked broadly around in the value chain knowing the conditions affecting the producers, suppliers, contractors and the Company, and he knows the motives and dynamic environment from both sides of the table.
To analyze, negotiate and administer contracts:
Olie/gas: Expertise in risk assessment and negotiation of T&C’s in contracts within the offshore oil and gas industry in the Danish, Norwegian and UK sector. Typically, managed types of contracts are: EPCI, EPC, MSA, Service contracts, FIDIC, LOGIC, Total/MOG contracts, charter party agreements, T&I, Sub Sea operations, transportation, heavy lifting contracts etc.
Wind (on- and offshore):
Expertise in risk assessment and handling of contracts in complex projects i.e. with respect to offshore wind farms in the Danish, German and UK sector, in addition, being accountable for preparing and negotiation contracts of the following types: Orsted EPC contracts, ELIA EPC contracts, Nordex supply agreements, RWE EPC contracts, E.ON project agreements, Vattenfall projects agreements, Technip project agreements, Energinet EPC contracts, Senvion supply contracts, Vestas supply contracts, Siemens, Supply contracts etc.
– M&A’s in Denmark, Norway, Germany and Latin America.
– Acting counsel in Legal DAB hearings in London wrt. money claims exceeding mDKK 100.
– Contracts related to large and complex multi campaign projects with single contract value exceeding m$ 500.
– Prepared and participating in several EU tender procedures leading to well based knowledge about European public tender regulation
– Negotiation contracts in Denmark, Norway, Sweden, England, Scotland, Germany, Belgium, Panama, Guatemala and Columbia.